Geek week: More geeky cross stitch

The geeky week continues! On Tuesday, I went to a crafty meet-up with some of the girls from the awesome Facebook community Geek Women Unite (Sweden). So much fun! Three solid hours of crafting and chatting with like-minded nerds is exactly what you need on a dark and dreary november evening. Meeting so many awesome geeky feminists also inspired me to finish some more of the machine embroidered pieces I started last month. This is what I came up with:


I think the f*ck one is one of my favorites so far - that flowery fabric was just begging to be embellished with some profanity! I'm glad it's finally finished. I have quite a stash of finished pieces built up now - I really need to find a way to sell or display them. Any ideas?


No comments:

Post a Comment